All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionStudents love maths games and puzzles, but how much are they really learning from the experience? Too often, maths games are thought of as just a fun activity or enrichment opportunity. Well Played shows you how to make games and puzzles an integral learning component that provides teachers with unique access to student thinking.
- Author BiographyLinda Dacey, professor of mathematics and education at Lesley University, USA, began her career teaching at the elementary level and early in her career, received an NSF grant to develop a model program for preparing middle school teachers. Jayne Bamford Lynch is a district math instructional coach in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, where she spends most of her days in elementary classrooms supporting coaches, teachers, and students.
- Author(s)Jayne Bamford Lynch
- PublisherStenhouse Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationYork, Maine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStenhouse Publishers
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byKassia Omohundro Wedekind
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.