Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents in a unified way the mathematical theory of well-posedness in optimization. The book is addressed to mathematicians interested in optimization and related topics, and also to engineers, control theorists, economists and applied scientists who can find here a mathematical justification of practical procedures they encounter.
- Author(s)Asen L. Dontchev,Tullio Zolezzi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/06/1993
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1543
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 424 p.
- Weight1340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1993 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.