Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £4.59Trending at £5.07
- £11.35Trending at £11.65
- £6.98Trending at £7.20
- £9.99Trending at £10.75
- £4.10Trending at £5.98
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Amy and her little brother Ben move to a new house they have their very own rooms and a big garden to play in. But Amy misses her best friend and the flowers she and Dad planted at their old house. This gently amusing story addresses the worries and emotions that young children often experience when they move house. Ages 3-8.
- Author BiographyHeather Maisner has worked as an editor, translator and teacher, as well as having written over 20 children's books. The Magic Hourglass (Walker) was ALA Recommended and was chosen as Family Fun's Book of the Year. Her most recent picture book, Diary of a Princess, was published by Frances Lincoln in 2002. Heather and her family split their time between London and Diss, Norfolk. Kristina Stephenson trained as a theatre designer at The Central School of Art and Design. She worked extensively in the theatre before moving into the world of children's television, working as a designer, illustrator and writer for BBC, ITV and Channel 4. Following the birth of her two children, she began illustrating children's books. Her published titles include Rafik's Icicle (Harper Collins) and Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Watts). Kristina lives in Salisbury with her family.
- Author(s)Heather Maisner
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/11/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width210 mm
- Height212 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristina Stephenson
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.