Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a timely book that explores the use by public schools of private education companies to meet the needs of some of the nation's most challenged and challenging students. The book examines variations of use by states as well as the cultural attitudes toward the private sector to address these core functions of public schooling.
- Author BiographyMark Claypool is president and CEO of Educational Services of America (ESA), which he founded in 1999. Prior to forming ESA, he held various positions in both state government and the private sector in mental health, juvenile corrections, and education. Today, ESA is the nation's leading provider of behavior therapy and alternative and special education programs for children and young adults. John M. McLaughlin, PhD, is an executive vice president and the director of research and analytics for Educational Services of America (ESA). He has been with the company since 1999. Prior to joining ESA, McLaughlin founded Benton Hall School in Nashville (1977), was a tenured professor of educational administration at St. Could State University in Minnesota (1988-1998), and wrote monthly on education reform via The Education Industry Report (1993-2000).
- Author(s)John M. McLaughlin,Mark K. Claypool
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight354 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.