CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionA revisionary assessment of the Wesleyans and the Church of England in the eighteenth century.
- Author BiographyJohn Kent is Emeritus Professor of Theology, University of Bristol. His many publications include Holding the Fort: Studies in Victorian Revivalism (1978), The End of the Line?: The Development of Theology since 1700 (1982), The Unacceptable Face: The Modern Historian and the Church (1987) and William Temple: Church, State and Society in Britain, 1880-1950 (1993).
- Author(s)John Kent
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.