CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first-ever ethnographic study of West African drumming and dance in North American universities, the author documents and acknowledges ethnomusicologists, ensemble directors, students, administrators, and academic institutions for their key roles in the histories of their respective ensembles.
- Author BiographyGeorge Worlasi Kwasi Dor, Oxford, Mississippi, is associate professor of music and the McDonnell Barksdale Chair of Ethnomusicology at the University of Mississippi.
- Author(s)George Worlasi Kwasi Dor
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note60 black & white photographs
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.