Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on Cleveland's West Side, an area rich in history. This work includes stories of settlement, migration, and development, and describes such characters as Ice Wagon Kilbane, Six O'Clock Dorsey, and Needles McCafferty.
- Author BiographyGeorge E. Condon was a reporter and columnist for the Cleveland Plain Dealer for 41 years. He was honored by the Press Club of Cleveland, received the Distinguished Service Award of the Society of Professional Journalists, and was inducted in the Press Clubs's Journalism Hall of Fame. He is the author of Cleveland: The Best-Kept Secret, Stars in the Water, Gaels of Laughter and Tears, and Laughter from the Rafters.
- Author(s)George E. Condon
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, biblio
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.