Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn North America, Juniperus woodlands occupy approximately 55 million hectares, an area larger than the state of Texas. This title addresses various aspects of the biology, ecology, and management of Juniperus woodlands and savannas. It provides ecologists, land managers, and foresters with a foundation in Juniperus ecosystems.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editor: Oscar W. Van Auken is a Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Texas, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 196
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byOscar van Auken
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.