All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionWestern Welfare in Decline explores the plight of poor single mothers in five English-speaking countries that have implemented welfare restructuring: the United States, Canada, Britain, and New Zealand.
- Author BiographyCatherine Kingfisher is Associate Professor of Anthropology, University of Lethbridge. She is editor of Women in the American Welfare Trap, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCatherine Kingfisher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.