All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionResponding to the growing importance of, and interest in, wetland ecosystems, here is a complete introduction to wetland ecosystem types and modeling. Drawn from Bill Mitsch's encyclopedic Wetlands , this text provides a basic introduction to ecosystems, wetland ecosystems, and systems ecology and modeling.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM J. MITSCH, PhD, is Distinguished Professor of Environment and Natural Resources and Director of the Wilma H. Schiermeier Olentangy River Wetland Research Park at The Ohio State University. Dr. Mitsch has been awarded the Stockholm Water Prize and the Society of Wetland Scientists Lifetime Achievement Award. JAMES G. GOSSELINK, PhD, is Professor Emeritus at the School of the Coast and Environment at Louisiana State University. He has been awarded the Society of Wetland Scientists Lifetime Achievement Award. CHRISTOPHER J. ANDERSON, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the School of Forestry & Wildlife Sciences at Auburn University. LI ZHANG, PhD, is Assistant Director of the Wilma H. Schiermeier Olentangy River Wetland Research Park at The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Anderson,James G. Gosselink,Li Zhang,William J. Mitsch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight750 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.