CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the biology and ecology of vascular wetland plants and their applications in wetland plant science. This title presents a synthesis of wetland plant studies and reviews from plant biology, plant physiology, evolution, genetics, community and population ecology, environmental science, and engineering.
- Author(s)Julie K. Cronk,M. Siobhan Fennessy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note190 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables, 71 black & white halftones
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.