All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book on wetland techniques provides an overview of the various methods that have been used or developed by researchers and practitioners to study, monitor, manage, or create wetlands.
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note35 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 270 p. 47 illus., 35 illus. in color.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCraig A. Davis,James T. Anderson
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.