All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £41.64Trending at £69.02
- £9.00Trending at £10.46
- £35.89Trending at £47.29
- £31.08Trending at £33.38
- £34.49Trending at £53.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.56
- £10.76Trending at £13.81
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Doyle
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- Series TitleTheory Out of Bounds
- Series Part/Volume Number24.00
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Table Of ContentsRepresenting life for a living -- Simflesh, simbones : at play in the artificial life ribotype -- Disciplined by the future : the promising bodies of cryonics -- Give me a body, then : corporeal time-images -- Remains to be seen : a self-extracting amalgam -- Uploading anticipation, becoming silicon -- Dot coma : the dead zone of media and the replication of family values -- Take my bone marrow, please : the community in which we have organs in common -- Wetwares ; or, cutting up a few aliens -- Sympathyfor the alien : informatic ecologies and the proliferation of abduction.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.