All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an introductory guide to 96 species of whale, dolphin and porpoise, this book serves as a companion for whale-watching trips throughout the world. Each species is illustrated with a photograph and includes information on size, geographical distribution and diet. It also contains information on whether the species is under threat.
- Author BiographyMark Cawardine is a zoologist, writer, photographer, consultant and broadcaster with a special interest in marine wildlife. He has written more than 40 books, including several bestsellers, and presents Nature and a wide variety of other natural history programmes on BBC Radio 4. A keen diver for many years, he leads shark and whale-watching holidays to many parts of the world and is an ardent supporter of several wildlife conservation organisations.
- Author(s)Mark Carwardine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Wild Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/03/2007
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width98 mm
- Height171 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.