Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £17.57Trending at £18.98
- £54.20Trending at £58.49
- £12.95Trending at £16.98
- £17.31Trending at £20.13
About this product
- DescriptionRichly illustrated, entertaining and highly educational, Whales - Tohora brings the fascinating underwater world of cetaceans to life with a special focus on the whales and dolphins of the South Pacific.
- Author BiographyBarbara Todd has a degree in education and did post graduate work in early childhood education. She taught for many years before her love of the sea turned her from the classroom. She then spent the next 20 years working with research teams studying whales in both the Northern and Southern Hemisphere. She has worked with Orca in the Pacific Northwest, Humpbacks in the Caribbean and Tonga, Sperm whales in New Zealand and Southern Right whales in New Zealand's sub Antarctic Auckland and Campbell islands. Barbara has written 10 children's books on marine life as well as the book Whales and Dolphins, Kaikoura, New Zealand. She has also provided photographs and written articles for numerous publications, conducted worldwide workshops on whales, produced educational materials and featured in documentaries on whales and dolphins including National Geographic's 'Divine Dolphins'.
- Author(s)Barbara Todd
- PublisherTe Papa Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2014
- ImprintTe Papa Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.