CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kurkpatrick Dorsey
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note25 illus.
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsForeword by William Cronon Acknowledgments Preface Introduction 1. A Global Industry and Global Challenges 2. The Pelagic and the Political 3. World War and the World's Whales 4. Cheaters Sometimes Prosper 5. Melting Down and Muddling Through 6. Save the Whales (for Later) 7. The End of Commercial Whaling Epilogue Appendix: Whaling Data, 1904-1965 Notes BibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyKurkpatrick Dorsey is professor of history at the University of New Hampshire.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.