All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses one of the most pervasive issues on the corporate agenda: staying competitive. Wharton on Dynamic Competitive Strategy is not only a rich source of ideas and concepts but a valuable guide to help readers triumph in todaya s marketplace. George S. Day (Philadelphia, PA) is the Geoffrey T. Boisi Professor of Marketing.
- Author BiographyGEORGE S. DAY, PhD, is a marketing professor at The Wharton School. He is widely recognized as the father of market--driven strategy. DAVID J. REIBSTEIN, PhD, is a marketing professor at The Wharton School. He is a leading scholar in the field of competitive marketing strategy. ROBERT E. GUNTHER was the coordinating writer for Wharton on Managing Emerging Technologies and Wharton on Dynamic Competitive Strategy.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Reibstein,George S. Day
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.