All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines five areas of Americans' built environment and looks at the relationships of size and scale to the way Americans live their lives.
- Author BiographyAnn Sloan Devlin is the May Buckley Sadowski '19 Professor of Psychology and College Marshal at Connecticut College. She has taught at Connecticut College since 1973 and has received the John S. King Faculty Teaching Award (2006) and the Student Government Association Excellence in Teaching Award (1991). In the spring of 2009, she taught at the Pantheon Institute in Rome in a Study Away Teach Away (SATA) program sponsored by Connecticut College. While in Rome, she gave an invited seminar at La Sapienza (University of Rome). She is on the editorial review board of the journal Environment and Behavior and has been a Board Member and Secretary of the Environmental Design Research Association. She is a Fellow of Division 34, Population and Environmental Psychology of the American Psychological Association. She has two previous books: Mind and Maze: Spatial Cognition and Environmental Behavior (2001) and Research Methods: Planning, Conducting, and Presenting Research (2006). Her articles appear in journals such as Environment and Behavior, the Journal of Environmental Psychology, and the EDRA (Environmental Design Research Association) Proceedings.
- Author(s)Ann Sloan Devlin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.