Consider these sponsored items
- £8.57Free postage
- £7.57Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extensive update to a successful and very popular series, rewritten to work for the new science curriculum.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWays Into Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight154 g
- Width207 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.