All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile in most circles the historical-critical method remains fundamental, biblical interpreters now routinely draw on new approaches developed in linguistics, literary studies, and the social sciences. This book describes and analyses the many attempts at applying the new methods to Mark's Gospel.
- Author BiographyDaniel Harrington, S.J., who holds a Ph.D. from Harvard University, is professor of New Testament at Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Cambridge, MA. He is the author and editor of numerous books, articles, and contributions to scholarly journals and publications.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Harrington
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWhat are They Saying About
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width142 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.