All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Tavistock Clinic Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Bradley,Louise Emanuel
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bradley is a consultant Child and Adolescent psychiatrist at the Tavistock Clinic. She is a psychoanalyst and has a special interest in the application of psychoanalytic ideas to working with parents and children. She has written about unconscious factors affecting emotional life in pregnancy and motherhood. She has been a leading member of the Under Fives Service at the Tavistock Clinic. Louise Emanuel (d. 2017) was a consultant child psychotherapist in the Child and Family Department of the Tavistock Clinic. She was head of the Under Fives Service and convenor of its training forum, the Infant Mental Health Workshop. She had a special interest in parent-infant interventions and parent-couple work. She was Course Organiser of the MA in Infant Mental Health and taught on the Tavistock Clinical Training in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy. She lectured in Europe, Australia, South Africa and South America, and was author of two books on young children and mental health.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.