What Caused the Financial Crisis by University of Pennsylvania Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- £7.00+ £3.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by hectorfbm
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing essays by Nobel laureate economists and an afterword by Richard Posner, this volume provides a comprehensive overview of the collapse of the global financial sector in 2008. It will be essential reading for anyone interested in the nature of modern capitalism and regulation.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Friedman is a visiting scholar in the Department of Government at the University of Texas, Austin and Max Weber Senior Fellow at the Institute for Advancement of the Social Sciences, Boston University. He is the editor of Critical Review.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note36 illus.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Friedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.