All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarrie's son Jack sees days of the week as colors, has an astounding memory for birthdays, and is terrified of dogs - he also has autism. In this moving memoir, Carrie shows the realities of daily life parenting a family of five and supporting her son's special needs giving us a fascinating view into Jack's unique mind and a family built on love.
- Author BiographyCarrie Cariello lives in Southern New Hampshire with her husband, Joe, and their five children. Her second child, Jack, is on the autism spectrum. She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post, Autism Spectrum News, and has been published in several local parenting magazines. She is a frequent speaker at autism events, and she blogs regularly about Jack, autism, and motherhood at www.carriecariello.com.
- Author(s)Carrie Cariello
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.