All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little elephant wanders through the jungle wondering what colour love could be. Is it pink? He asks the flamingo. Is it yellow? He asks the lion. But of course there is only one person who really knows the answer, and that's Mum! This illustrated book deals with colour - and love.
- Author BiographyLinda Strachan used to be a librarian and is a published children's author. This is her first picture book for Bloomsbury. Linda lives in East Lothian, Scotland. David Wojtowycz is a talented illustrator. He is well-known for the PURPLE RONNIE cards - and also for his bestselling picture books, which include RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE and COMMOTION IN THE OCEAN. He has also illustrated ONCE UPON AN ANIMAL and TEACHER ALLIGATOR, poetry collections by Faustin Charles, for Bloomsbury. David lives in London.
- Author(s)Linda Strachan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date07/08/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width245 mm
- Height274 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Wojtowycz
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- sus395103 Sep, 2011by
Good value , sweet message for little ones .
My grandchildren are 4+6 and i bought this book to read to them ,it has lovely bright illustrations and it explains that love is all the colours that surround us , very sweet message.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.