All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible, clearly presented, and utterly fascinating, What Darwin Didn't Know shows the human body to be a marvelous system constructed by an infinitely wise Designer.
- Author BiographyDr. Geoffrey Simmons has studied the human body and evolutionary theory for more than 40 years. He received his M.D. in 1969 and now practices medicine in Oregon. In 2006 he became a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute. A director of Physicians and Surgeons for Scientific Integrity, Dr. Simmons has authored nine books, including What Darwin Didn't Know and Billions of Missing Links.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Simmons
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byWilliam A. Dembski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.