All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.78
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom paper to makeup to domesticated cats, the Ancient Egyptians continue to influence all aspects of contemporary life. This book helps you to find out more about how we encounter links to the ancient world every day.
- Author BiographyPatrick Catel has worked in children's publishing for over a dozen years. He has been involved in the publication of hundreds of titles on a wide range of topics. If it's winter and he's not working on books, he's probably hitting the slopes!
- Author(s)Patrick Catel
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Linking the Past and Present
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.