Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do Our Neighbors Believe? offers a concise and accessible introduction to the three Abrahamic faiths. Presented in a question-and-answer format, this book explains the historical and theological foundations of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, including detailed discussions of beliefs, practices, key leaders, and much more.
- Author BiographyHoward Greenstein served as Rabbi of the Jewish congregation of Marco Island in Florida until his death in 2006. He had previously served congregations in Florida, Ohio, and Massachusetts. Greenstein also served as a Lecturer at the University of Florida, University of North Florida, and Jacksonville University. He was the author of Judaism: An Eternal Covenant and Turning Point: Zionism and Re-form Judaism. Kendra G. Hotzis Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). John Kaltner is Virginia Ballou McGehee Professor of Muslim-Christian Relations at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the author of several books, including Islam: What Non-Muslims Should Know and The Old Testament: Its Background, Growth, and Content.
- Author(s)Howard R. Greenstein,John Kaltner,Kendra G. Hotz
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.