Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaperback edition of this popular animal book.
- Author BiographyMandy Stanley was born in Lowestoft, Suffolk. She attended Great Yarmouth College of Art and Design and then went on to do a fashion degree in Nottingham. Mandy has won awards for her soft toy designs and has also worked as a children's clothes designer. She now works full time as a children's book illustrator. Mandy is interested in cinema, television and film, particularly children's films, and also enjoys skiing, running and cooking. She lives in Suffolk with her husband (who builds aeroplanes in his workshop), son, daughter and two rabbits, Wellington and Roxy.
- Author(s)Mandy Stanley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width241 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £27.13Trending at £29.66
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.13
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.