What Does a Priest Do?: What Does a Nun Do? by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.89+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.51Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming two-in-one book lets children know that priests and nuns are just ordinary people. The simple text is complemented by warm and humorous illustrations by an award-winning artist. For children in prekindergarten up to age seven.
- Author(s)Susan Heyboer O'Keefe
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)H. M Alan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.