All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and inspiring perspective on how we should understand and manage adversity. Groundbreaking psychology, fascinating and research, with a six-step self-help element.
- Author BiographyStephen Joseph is a professor of psychology, health and social care at the University of Nottingham, where he is the cluster co-ordinator for counselling and psychotherapy training in the School of Education. Previously he was co-director of the university's Centre for Trauma, Resilience and Growth and an honorary consultant psychologist in psychotherapy in the Nottinghamshire NHS Trust. He worked with survivors and bereaved families of the Herald of Free Enterprise tragedy and was consulted by the media during the Chilean mining crisis. He is a registered health and counselling psychologist and a senior practitioner member of the British Psychological Society register of psychologists who specialise in psychotherapy. He is on the editorial board of several leading journals; has published more than two academic papers and written or edited ten books; and been a keynote speaker at numerous conferences.
- Author(s)Professor Stephen Joseph
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight232 g
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.95Trending at £23.44
- £7.10Trending at £7.68
- £7.68Trending at £8.08
- £9.60Trending at £10.04
- £14.99Trending at £18.89
- £14.13Trending at £16.88
- £6.50Trending at £8.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.