CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the background information that teachers need to know and be able to use in their classroom: the characteristics of the context in which they work; how English works and how it is learned; and, their role in the larger professional sphere of English language education.
- Author BiographyDenise E. Murray is Professor Emeritus, Macquarie University, Australia, and Professor Emeritus, San Jose State University .She has taught prospective and in-service ELT teachers for more than 4 decades in Australia, the US, the UK, and Thailand; has developed numerous courses in MA TESOL programs in Australia and the US; has conducted research in this area, and has published her work in 17 books and more than 100 articles in professional journals, as book chapters, or conference proceedings. MaryAnn Christison is Professor, Department of Linguistics, University of Utah, US. She teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in both the MA and PhD programs. Chrisison has taught pre-service and in-service ELT teachers for more than 3 decades in 26 countries -- including India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Peru, Taiwan, China, Colombia, Morocco, and Russia, and has authored and co-authored 16 books, 12 multi-media programs, and 92 articles in professional journals, as book chapters, or in conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Denise E. Murray,MaryAnn Christison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.