All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionUsing examples from mathematics, mechanical and electrical engineering, and control and signal processing, this book provides an introduction to MATLAB[registered] and Simulink and examines the advantages and limitations of both.
- Author BiographyAdrian B. Biran is on the faculty of mechanical engineering at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. He received his MSc and DSc from that same school, as well as a Diplomat Engineer degree from the Bucharest Polytechnic Institute. He worked extensively in design in Romania at IPRONAV-The Institute of Ship Projects, the Bucharest Studios and IPA-The Institute of Automation Projects. In Israel, he worked in design at the Israel Shipyards, and in research on Naval Architectural subjects at the Technion Research and Development Foundation. In parallel, he worked as a project instructor in Romania at the Technical Military Academy, in Israel at the Beer Sheva University (now the Ben Gurion University). Since 1972, Biran has served as an adjunct teacher in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Technion, and for the last 15 years as Adjunct Associate Professor. He has taught subjects including Machine Design, Engineering Drawing, and especially Naval Architecture. He has authored several papers on subjects such as computational linguistics and computer simulations of marine systems and subjects belonging to Ship Design. He also wrote a book on ships for popular audience and a book on Ship Hydrostatics and Stability published in English and Turkish. Together with Moshe Breiner he wrote a book on MATLAB(R) for Engineers that was published in three English, three German, two French, and two Greek editions. Moshe Breiner graduated from the Scuola Normale di Pisa and the Universita degli Studi di Pisa and obtained a Ph.D degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. He has worked in modeling and simulations and taught MATLAB(R).
- Author(s)Adrian B. Biran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWhat Every Engineer Should Know
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.