Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £7.69Trending at £8.02
- £10.99Trending at £12.01
- £5.99Trending at £6.12
- £19.99Trending at £27.33
- £7.98Trending at £8.63
- £7.64Trending at £8.10
- £7.31Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe first year of marriage is often not the most difficult, but it is the most important. In the twelve months after I do, a couple forms the habits---good and bad---that will define the rest of their marriage. This book will help you make your first year your best year.
- Author BiographyIn August of 1996, Robert released his first book, She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs to Know about Building a Complete Daughter. The book became a bestseller. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth: What a Christian Home Looks Like and How to Build One; Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy: Building a New Relationship with Your Daughter after You Walk Her Down the Aisle. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Man's Life: What Every Groom Needs to Know with Mark DeVries, and What's in the Bible with Dr. RC Sproul. His speaking assignments have taken him across America and through several foreign countries. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers' Association. As a layman, he has taught adult Sunday school classes since 1969 in Texas, Tennessee and Florida A 1969 graduate of Taylor University, he received an honorary doctorate in 2005. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss. . Mark DeVries is pastor of youth and families at First Presbyterian Church in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for the past seventeen years. In addition to authoring several books, including Family-Based Youth Ministry and True Love Waits, he is founder of Youth Ministry Architects (www.ymarchitects.com), a strategic-planning service for churches facing transitions in their youth ministries. He and his wife, Susan, live in Nashville.
- Author(s)Mark DeVries,Robert Wolgemuth
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.