All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a practical framework for fostering student success in community colleges. Wyner explores ways these colleges can improve degree completion, student outcomes, job market attainment, and other areas of concern.
- Author BiographyJoshua S. Wyner is the founder and executive director of the Aspen Institute's College Excellence Program.Anthony P. Carnevale is research professor and director of Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workplace.
- Author(s)Joshua S. Wyner
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byAnthony P. Carnevale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.