All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionCan governments do anything right? This work argues that federal, state, and local governments can and should do a great deal. It analyzes government programmes that affect Americans' food, housing, health care, education, jobs and wages, incomes and taxes.
- Author BiographyBenjamin I. Page is the Gordon Scott Fulcher Professor of Decision Making in the Department of Political Science at Northwestern University. James R. Simmons is a professor in and chair of the Department of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh.
- Author(s)Benjamin I. Page,James Simmons
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleAmerican Politics & Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 line drawings
- Weight558 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.