All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.89Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.67Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTaking us on a chronological journey, Stephen Harris identifies fifty plants that have been key to the development of the Western world, discussing trade, politics, medicine, travel and chemistry along the way.
- Author BiographyStephen Harris is Druce Curator of the Oxford University Herbaria and a University Research Lecturer.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Harris
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note50 Illustrations, black and white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.