All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection showcases the powerful ideas of Dr. James Comer--ideas that have shaped the fields of child development and psychology, race and education, family and parenting, and school reform. It includes extracts from his books, organized thematically and presented together for the first time. A new introduction by Dr.
- Author BiographyJames P. Comer is the Maurice Falk Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine's Child Study Center and founder of the Comer School Development Program. A prolific writer, Dr. Comer is the author of nine books and has written articles for Parents magazine as well as syndicated articles on children's health and development and race relations. In 2007, he received the Grawemeyer Award in education.
- Author(s)James P. Comer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight314 g
- Width149 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.