Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for WHAT I LEARNED FROM SAM WALTON Michael Bergdahla s book presents unique insights into the staggering international success of Wal--Mart. Throughout the pages of this book, you can almost hear Sam Walton himself coaching and inspiring his legion of employees to greatness.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BERGDAHL has over twenty--five years of business experience working in a variety of business environments with outstanding business leaders. He has worked for three Fortune 500 companies and has been involved in two successful business turnarounds. His experiences in the restaurant, publishing, petrochemical, consumer packaged goods, discount retailing, specialty retailing, and waste industries provide the foundation for his interest in and knowledge of this topic. His years of retailing experience with companies like Frito--Lay, Wal--Mart, and American Eagle Outfitters provided the business laboratory for him to fine tune his understanding of business competition. His knowledge of Wal--Mart comes from firsthand experiences working at their home officeA-with Mr. Sam himself.
- Author(s)Alex Stiber,Michael Bergdahl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Weight446 g
- Width167 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.