All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated collection of wisdom from around the world with heartfelt insights for any age.
- Author BiographyPatti Digh, the creator and author of the award-winning blog 37days.com, is the author of three previous Skirt! books: the best-selling Life Is a Verb, a Books for a Better Life finalist; Creative Is a Verb; and Four-Word Self-Help. She is an internationally recognized speaker whose comments have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the London Financial Times, and the New York Times. Her Web site is pattidigh.com, and she lives in Asheville, North Carolina. As with her previous books, the author will actively promote and market the work in her speaking engagements, on her blog and website, and through social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Her 40+ city tour for Life is a Verb was one example of the power of social media in creating a grassroots best seller, as was her 30-day blog tour when Life is a Verb was published. Because the contributors (both writers and artists) will have a vested interest in the book, they will also provide a good avenue for increasing sales.
- Author(s)Patti Digh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.