All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIf you feel a bit cross at the presumption of some oik daring to suggest everything you know about education might be wrong, please take it with a pinch of salt.
- Author BiographyDavid Didau works at Swindon Academy as well as being a freelance writer, speaker, trainer and author. He started his award winning blog, The Learning Spy, in 2011 to express the constraints and irritations of ordinary teachers, detail the successes and failures of his classroom and synthesise his years of teaching experienced through the lens of education research and cognitive psychology. Since then he has spoken at various national conferences, directly influenced Ofsted and worked with the DfE on reducing teachers' workload. He has also written the hugely successful book, The Secret of Literacy, in which he urges teachers to 'make the implicit explicit'. In his latest book, What If Everything You Knew About Education Was Wrong? he has turned his attention to the myriad unexamined assumptions that underlie education and how we might realign schools with how children actually learn.
- Author(s)David Didau
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.