Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA single moment can change a life forever ...
- Author BiographyInspired by Enid Blyton, Martina Reilly started writing when she was eight years old and hasn't stopped since. At eleven years of age, she started writing a series entitled The Gang for the amusement of her friends. Four years later, she found herself working on a novel based on a character from The Gang: Book Four. This book was published years later as Livewire, which won an International White Raven Award and was sold to Germany, Italy and France. More teenage books followed, including Dirt Tracks which won a Bisto Merit Award and was shortlisted for an RAI reading award. Martina has been writing adult fiction for the past ten years. She enjoys writing for the stage too, and many of her plays have been performed by amateur dramatic groups. Martina is also a drama teacher and actress. She lives in Kildare with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Martina Reilly
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2013
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight298 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.