All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand introduction to the tools and techniques required to implement business process management (BPM), and how it can benefit everyone in the organization
- Author BiographyMarvin Wurtzel is a Principal Consultant for Marvin M. Wurtzel & Associates, a business process management consulting firm. He is a Project Master Black Belt and has consulted, trained, and facilitated process improvement teams for such firms as ATT, Merck, JP Morgan Chase, Fidelity, and the U.S. Coast Guard. Wurtzel is a Fellow in the American Society for Quality, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Examiner, a Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Reliability Engineer, and a Master Black Belt (Six Sigma). He is a regular speaker and instructor at the BPM Institute and an adjunct member of the faculty at Florida Atlantic University, in Boca Raton, FL, National Graduate School, in Falmouth, MA, and Northeastern University, in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Marvin Wurtzel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight165 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.