Consider these sponsored items
- £17.77Free postage
- £21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is environmental history? It is a kind of history that seeks understanding of human beings as they have lived, worked, and thought in relationship to the rest of nature through the changes brought by time. In this new edition of his seminal student textbook, J.
- Author BiographyJ. DONALD HUGHES is John Evans Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)J. Donald Hughes
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWhat is History series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.46
- £22.98Trending at £23.16
- £23.72Trending at £25.97
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £36.74Trending at £40.30
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.