All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCandid, provocative, and disarming, this is the widely-praised memoir of the co-discoverer of the double helix of DNA.
- Author BiographyFrancis Crick is the Kieckhefer Professor at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California. He shared a Nobel Prize with James Watson and Maurice Wilkins in 1962 for the discovery of the structure of DNA, regarded as the greatest biological advance of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Francis Crick
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication19/06/1990
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.