Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Warren Buffett, Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, and Pablo Picasso have in common? Great managment skills. What Makes Great Leaders Great describes the management skills of world icons to help anyone reach the top--no matter what their talent, no matter what their field.
- Author BiographyFrank Arnold is the CEO of ARNOLD Management, a management consultancy specializing in activating corporate intelligence. A leading consultant, bestselling author, and keynote speaker on management issues, he is also a columnist and regular contributor to leading German-language business magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Frank Arnold
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.