All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough classroom and assembly sessions based around the stories of inspirational athletes, this title helps pupils that can be encouraged to ask hard questions about sporting values, respond to true-life stories in a variety of ways, and reflect on what this all has to do with them.
- Author BiographyChris Hudson is part of BRF's Barnabas Children's Ministry Team. An experienced teacher, author and trainer, dedicated to promoting high quality teaching and learning in primary schools, he provides regular INSET for schools on a variety of themes related to the Bible and Christianity, together with Barnabas RE Day storytelling, drama and music workshops for schoolchildren. He has written a number of books. Jane Butcher oversees the Faith in Homes ministry, which is something she has a passion and vision for both as a member of the Barnabas team and as a parent. She has a desire that parents, church leaders and others share in this ministry, and feel encouraged, supported and resourced to engage with such an important area. Jane originally trained and worked as a teacher, but moved into church ministry in 1993. She has a wide range of experience in schools and churches from her posts in both the UK and USA. She has led training sessions and seminars in a variety of schools, churches and dioceses on many different aspects of RE and children's ministry, and is also an accredited Godly Play Teacher. Joy Howell joined the Barnabas in Schools freelance team in autumn 2011, leading Barnabas RE Days, and more recently has been part of the team writing materials for new Barnabas RE Days and INSET. Joy also works in her own church, other churches and local schools, focusing on children's and youth work. Before this, Joy trained for and worked in primary education for 16 years. Ken Wylie has always enjoyed sport and, through it, fully understands that winning isn't everything. From a background in mime, he has worked in schools engaging children with creative storytelling for over 15 years. He is currently training to become an Anglican priest.
- Author(s)Chris Hudson,Jane Butcher,Joy Howell,Ken Wylie
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas in Schools
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.