All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost widely known as the controversial OFSTED Chief, Chris Woodhead held forthright views that turned up the volume of the national education debate. As journalism, education is at the core of this book, but it also reflects his passions for literature and climbing, and concludes with his courageous thoughts on assisted dying.
- Author BiographyOne of the foremost educationalists in recent years Sir Chris Woodhead was Chief Inspector of OFSTED from 1994 to 2000, and was one of the most controversial figures in debates on the direction of English education policy. He later became a columnist with the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Times. He was patron of the Dignity in Dying campaign. Foreword by John Clare. Edited and introduced by Christine Woodhead.
- Author(s)Chris Woodhead
- PublisherThe University of Buckingham Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBuckingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe University of Buckingham Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £11.24Trending at £13.00
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £18.99
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.