Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the works of Marx, Veblen and Weber, and in stark contrast to mainstream economics, this book presents a view of money as an object of desire.
- Author BiographyNoam Yuran is a lecturer at the College of Academic Management Studies in Israel and a research fellow at the Minerva Humanities Center at Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Noam Yuran
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.