CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionCeliac disease and gluten intolerance are sensitivities to the gluten in wheat. This title provides medical-based advice with a common sense leaning that people expect from nurses. It explains the differences between celiac disease, gluten intolerance, and gluten allergy. It also includes a 'One Week Simple Healing Meal Plan'.
- Author BiographySylvia Llewelyn Bower lives with celiac disease, and has been a practicing nurse for 43 years. She has participated in the Gluten Free Gang, one of the first celiac disease support group, for over thirteen years. She is a member of the Ohio Nurses Association, she has spoken multiple times at the National Annual Celiac Conference. She has published articles in a variety of media outlets including the Gluten Intolerance Group Magazine.
- Author(s)Sylvia Bower
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.