All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a holistic approach, Susan Clark cuts through the confusion, the doubts and the uncertainties to offer invaluable guidance on natural health products and how best to use them to achieve optimum physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Author BiographySusan Clark was voted Health Journalist of the Year 2000 and was headhunted by the Sunday Times and invited to be their first ever Health and Fitness editor. It was here that she launched their ground-breaking Lifestyle section and her hugely popular 'What's the Alternative?' column. She now also writes a monthly column for Harpers and is a regular guest on Henry Kelly's Drivetime show on LBC radio. Susan has broken all audience-response records with her guest appearances on national radio (after her last contribution to the Jimmy Young Show over 75,000 listeners called in to ask for her free information sheet) and is a popular speaker at conferences around the UK. She acts as a consultant to several herbal companies and The Health Food Manufacturers' Association (HFMA). Her two previous books, The Vitality Cookbook and What Really Works - The Insider's Guide to Natural Health were published by HarperCollins. Susan lives in Oxfordshire with her husband, young daughter.
- Author(s)Susan Clark
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date05/02/2011
- Weight636 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.